Enterprise Data Warehousing and Analytics using Hadoop and TableauLearn to ETL and visualize the results in Tableau
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This 3-day workshop will focus on Data Integration, Extract/Transform/Load, and Report & Visualization using Sqoop and Pig scripting, and Oozie workflows to move data in and out of Hive / MySQL / Hadoop File System (HDFS), and import the data into Tableau to generate dashboards for meaningful insights.
- Level: Basic to Intermediate
- Pricing: $1,450
- Questions? Get in touch. Send us an email or call (214)-997-6100
KEY SKILLS & TECHNOLOGIES
- Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Scripting & Scheduled Jobs.
- Data Pipelines and Workflows.
- Integration of multiple sources and sinks.
- Data Visualization including geospatial for business intelligence and reporting.
There are six modules in the Introduction to Machine Learning with Python workshop. Each module introduces one or two core machine learning concepts while working through the practical implementation.
Day 1|—– Introduction to Hadoop File System Commands
Day 1|—–Load data and in and out of MySQL to Hadoop File System using Apache Sqoop.
Day 2|—– Programming Pig to Extract, Transform and Load data into HDFS
Day 2|—– Building scalable data workflows using Luigi or Oozie, and integrating spark-submit jobs into the workflow.
Day 3|—– Tableau Foundation – understand the Desktop Interface
Day 3|—– Building visualization and dashboards including introduction to calculated fields.
Day 3 |—– CLOSING (Wrap-up and successful participation certificates)
IS IT FOR ME?
- Do I need any programming experience to attend?Yes – SQL and Scripting Language experience is beneficial.
- What will I be doing?In three day you will learn to implement, evaluate and optimize your Data Integration, Extract/Transform/Load, and Report & Visualization components, and familiarize yourself with several best practices.
- What age is this for?This workshop is suitable for university students and professionals.
- Do I need a computer?It is best if you bring your own laptop.
- What’s the experience like?The workshops are very hands-on and you will learn by doing. After the first 30 minutes of the workshop you will already be coding! Our instructors are always there to help you if you get stuck.
Call us at (214)-997-6100 if you have special circumstances or looking for dedicated corporate training